These things may seem unbelievable. However, using the tactics in Learn More, Study Less, I have:
- Aced university finals with little or no studying.
- Scored first in an advanced inter-province chemistry exam. Without even being aware I needed to take the test until five minutes before writing it.
- Read over 70 books in a year.
- Scored in the top three percentile for a national exam. Despite never having taken the course being tested.
- Minimized course work to maintain an A averagewhile running a business, taking frequent international trips and still having time to socialize and party. Find Out More